|Ethertest (126.96.36.199) for Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- In Event Display, the exported events timestamp information has been updated to clarify when timestamp is N/A (not applicable).
- The Frame Display default view, and the view icons in the toolbars, has been modified.
- Updated some icons to a new Frontline icons.
- Cancelling Buffer Creation would sometimes crash the application.
- “Ctrl+S” behavior was inconsistent between Event Display and Frame Display.
- Saving a capture file on a network drive would sometimes cause a crash.
- The arrow keys were not navigating properly on the Event Display.
- Recently opened capture files were not showing up in the Most Recently Used list.
- Removing a flash drive while the software was loading a file from the flash drive causes a crash.
- A search on text in the Frame Display would not stop after finding all instances.
- The Find feature was not active in a Duplicate Views of the Frame Display.
- The Frame Display tooltips were not displayed on second monitor.
Older software versions are available through Frontline customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. All customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of the Ethertest software.