TLF3000 RF PHY tester is a wideband, ultra-high dynamic range 2.4 GHz software-defined receiver, signal analyzer and signal generator. It captures and analyses the entire 2402-2480 MHz band simultaneously providing RF PHY testing, signal generation, signal analysis in one powerful package.
The TLF3000 hardware supports a number of different licensing options covering different RF technologies and customer use cases.
The developer license provides the user with a highly portable flexible test platform and is specifically designed for use in a development lab environment. The license enables the user to execute pre-defined test cases via the GUI or API using Python or C scripts.
A significant barrier to speed to market has traditionally been the daunting range of test equipment needed for thorough testing of the RF interface. With one portable package, the TLF3000 negates the need for multiple pieces of RF test equipment. TLF3000 has packetized signal generator, signal generator for in-band and out-of-band interferers and a signal analyzer all build-in to the one-box-solution.
Teledyne LeCroy RF Tester Suite – Bluetooth BR/EDR
- Can be used as signaling or non-signaling tester
- Performs the majority of PHY level tests as specified in Bluetooth BR/EDR RF Test Specification without the need for additional test equipment
- Testing beyond the limits of the specification is also supported
- Signal generator can create all necessary signals for receiver testing including signals outside the specification
- Signal analyzer performs transmitter and receiver tests which are manually configured
- Packet sniffer with live output to Wireshark or data archive in pcap-ng format
The TLF3000 has been honed for speed possessing unique parallel architecture to maximize throughput.
BR/EDR configuration has 3 main modes of operation.
In addition to the three main operating modes the software also supports Packet sniffing and LMP message monitoring to aid debugging of DUT connection issues.
The Production license provides a limited GUI with the ability to select pre-defined test cases to create script files in a format which can be executed by native language programs or in combination with the Python and C dlls.
The Production license is specifically designed for use in the Production line environment and is not suitable for hands-on lab use. Signal Generator and Signal Analyzer functionality is not accessible via GUI with the Production license.