|NetDecoder (17.3.13224.14643) for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Added support for Window 8.1 and 10. Improved software installation on Windows 8.1 and 10 Windows operating system by organizing the items in the Start Menu.
- No driver installation needed. Drivers for hardware RS-232, RS 422/485 and CC-Link are automatically installed with the software.
- Software stability improvements.
- Increased default buffer size. User may further increase it from "System Settings" menu item.
- Note: Ethertest software does not support capturing data on Windows 10 with NIC card. Use Ethernet ComProbe hardware to capture data.
- Note: The capture files created with this software not compatible with older software. Users are prompted to get the new software to view files. The capture files created with software before version 12 can be opened with the new software.
Older software versions are available through Frontline customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. All customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of the NetDecoder software.