matter where you are on the
developer’s chain, the world’s first Bluetooth
low energy analyzer helps you pinpoint protocol issues at a glance. As
the first wave of Bluetooth low energy products begins to move from the
laboratory to the field, Frontline is at the forefront, meeting the
needs of Bluetooth low energy developers for debugging, testing and
- Easy setup. Just start capturing.
- No need to synchronize to devices.
- Scans and captures all three advertising channels
- Decodes all traffic:
- Advertising packets
- Data packets
- LL control packets and more.
- Includes DecoderScript® which allows
writing decoders for
- Follow multiple CONNECT_REQ from the same master and
capture the resulting connections.
- Follow CONNECTION_UPDATE_REQ and CHANNEL_MAP_REQ.
- Follow pairing and decrypt encrypted traffic.
- Visibility into all three advertising channels, even before
connection is established.
- Ability to turn off whitening.
Bluetooth low energy wireless technology an emerging
specification and will change how the wireless world connects.
Consuming only a fraction of the power of Basic Rate/Enhanced Data
Rate Bluetooth wireless technology, it will allow hundreds of
millions of new wireless devices to interoperate within the
Bluetooth ecosystem. From watches, sports and fitness devices,
to wellness, healthcare, and more, this new technology is expected
to greatly accelerate the wireless evolution.