Broaden Your View - See it all!
With the Frontline Sodera Wideband Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer you see all Bluetooth traffic on all channels - everything that is in the air!
View inquiry and paging packets along with Bluetooth all low energy and all BR/EDR packets. See them all simultaneously as they happen.
- Whole-band 2.4 GHz ISM captures
- Post capture decryption - Capture now, decrypt and decode later
- Built in battery pack for continuous operation - even if power is interrupted, the Frontline Sodera analyzer continues capturing data
- Built on the powerful Frontline software, used by engineers around the world to develop and quickly troubleshoot their Bluetooth enabled devices
- RF spectrum analysis in the coexistence view - all RF energy within the 2.4 GHz ISM band displayed with Bluetooth packets overlaid
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (802.11) coexistence - the only tool on the market that can view fully decoded and decrypted (coming next software release) Bluetooth AND Wi-Fi packets at the same time when connected with the 802.11 a/b/g/n protocol analyzer!
- Works with the Bluetooth Audio Expert System software module for ease in troubleshooting Bluetooth protocol related audio issues
- Bluetooth 5 Compliant now and future ready for upcoming specification releases - uses a software defined radio technology to ease future Bluetooth specification changes and updates
- Mesh Technology support - troubleshoot CSR Mesh and the upcoming Bluetooth mesh technology enabled devices
- Every Bluetooth packet type captured simultaneously, on all channels, as they occur:
- All pre-connection traffic – Paging and Inquiry, Frequency Hopping Sequence (FHS)
- All Bluetooth BR/EDR packets
- All Bluetooth low energy packets
- BOTH Bluetooth low energy and BR/EDR packets together in a single coexistence view
Portable and Easy to Usese
There has never been a more versatile and easier to use Bluetooth protocol analyzer. Its compact format and built in battery pack makes it easy to use in the lab or in the field.
Just turn it on and choose the devices and topologies that you want to follow, then view the data in familiar views within
Frontline software like “Frame Display”, “Timeline”, “Packet Error Rate Statistics”, “Coexistence View and Spectrum Analysis”, “
Message Sequence Chart”, and more!
- Compact format (6.25" wide X 2.125" tall X 6.5" deep)
- Select your devices to focus on and your piconets and topologies
- Single click to start capturing data
- Built in battery pack - handles power interruptions and power cycling - great for automotive testing
- Decrypt and analyze data DURING or AFTER capture - live and post-capture decryption
Frontline has spent years developing and refining our world renowned family of protocol
analyzers. With Frontline analyzers you can decode and decrypt live communication
streams between Bluetooth devices. We have built in all existing Bluetooth profiles and much more.
This powerful tool incorporates Frontline’s years of Bluetooth experience with the best decodes on the planet.