Frontline's NetDecoder™ protocol analyzer, an award winning
software, is designed to diagnose and troubleshoot communication
problems in industrial networks. Frontline's NetDecoder analyzer has
the ability to monitor and provide detailed timing, data and
messaging information for serial, fieldbus, and Ethernet networks.
The NetDecoder protocol analyzer is used in many industries
including Oil & Gas, Food and beverage, Electric power transmission,
Water or sewer management, and Factory automation.
The NetDecoder analyzer supports these technologies:
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus ASCII
- DNP3 over serial
- IEC 60870-5-101
- IEC 60870-5-103
- BSAP Bristol Babcock
- ABB COMLI
- Emerson ROC
- Saia-Burgess S-Bus
- EtherNet/IP (CIP and PCCC)
- Allen-Bradley’s CSP/PCCC
- DNP3 over Ethernet
- IEC 60870-5-104
- CC-Link IE
Industrial Bus Protocols
- Allen-Bradley’s Data Highway Plus (DH+)
- Allen-Bradley DH-485
Using the NetDecoder analyzer, you can:
- Reduce downtime and increase uptime - Fix network
- Improve network performance - Optimize bandwidth
utilization & reduce latencies.
- Improve network security - Monitor your network for
alarms and intruders.
- Improve network maintenance - Find network problems
before they cause losses.
- Perform faster and more efficient network installations.
- Rapidly develop industrial control and SCADA network
- Perform better in Conformance testing of your network
Read some of our case studies
to learn how the NetDecoder analyzer helps customers.
The NetDecoder analyzer is more than an efficient and effective
troubleshooting tool. It has transitioned into an effective
monitoring tool giving you the ability to see issues developing
before they result in major problems.
Some of the main features of
the NetDecoder analyzer include:
The NetDecoder analyzer also provides the ability to analyze both serial and
Ethernet traffic at the same time. This feature is very handy to
troubleshoot issues where serial to Ethernet converters are used.
The NetDecoder analyzer provides a view to traffic on both sides of the converter
with the NetDecoder analyzer's ability to run both its serial and Ethernet
analyzers at the same time.
The NetDecoder analyzer is an indispensable test,
measurement and monitoring tool for:
- Industrial control and SCADA design engineers.
- OEM development and test engineers.
- System integrators.
- Field service and maintenance engineers.
- Network engineers.