- If you are capturing data, click on the Stop icon to stop data capture. You cannot save data to file while it is being captured.
- Open the Event Display or Frame Display window.
- Right click in the data
Select Save Selection or Save
As from the right click menu.
- Click on the radio button labeled Entire File.
- Choose to save Events or Frames . Choosing to save Events saves the entire contents of the capture file. Choosing to save Frames does not save all events in the capture file.
- Type a file name in the As box at the bottom of the screen. Click the Browse icon to browse to a specific directory. Otherwise your file is saved in the default capture file directory.
- When you are
finished, click OK.