This option is only available when you select Single File from the Capture Mode on System Settings. Click here to learn more about selecting Save options from System Settings.
- If you are capturing data, click on the Stop Capture icon to stop data capture. You cannot save data to file while it is being captured.
- Open the Event Display or Frame Display window.
Click the Save icon, or select Save from the File menu.
Windows Save dialog
- Type a file name in the File name box at the bottom of the screen.
- Browse to select a specific directory. Otherwise your file is saved in the default capture file directory.
- When you are finished, click OK.